This is Madeline sleeping with Aunt Shells on the 4th of July in 2008. She was only 18 days old and she was already "cute as a button" {don't you just love her little patriotic outfit!!}. This year I'm sure she'll be running around and making crazy wherever she goes - but I still can't WAIT to spend the holiday weekend with her! iloveyou my sweet M...I'll be there SOON!!
{This life is not at all what I expected and yet I long to live fully and with great joy as I make the very most of my one wild and crazy adventure. Regardless of what the circumstances may hold, I have NO DOUBT there is a great and mighty plan and I am eagerly anticipating all the King has in store for me}
Friday, July 2, 2010
a sleeping M...
This is Madeline sleeping with Aunt Shells on the 4th of July in 2008. She was only 18 days old and she was already "cute as a button" {don't you just love her little patriotic outfit!!}. This year I'm sure she'll be running around and making crazy wherever she goes - but I still can't WAIT to spend the holiday weekend with her! iloveyou my sweet M...I'll be there SOON!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ohhh! So sweet! She loves her Aunt Shells and she loves to say so!
Post a Comment