Wednesday, May 5, 2010

difficult...

Picking an outfit for the day is always difficult…in THEORY I do it the night before so it is one less thing to waste time on in the morning (getting out of the house on time is virtually impossible – add trying to find the right outfit to the equation and I’m sure to be late. every. single. time.) WELL picking an outfit has become even more difficult – on Saturday while Gan and I were at graduation, the sun beamed down on my right side leaving me with an unsightly farmers tan. MOST of my cute summer tops for the office are of the cap-sleeve variety which simply does NOT WORK with the ridiculous appearance of my right arm…SO UNFORTUNATE. I found one that worked today (and I was only 12 minutes late to work)…but who KNOWS if there is hope for tomorrow...who knew getting dressed as an adult would be so difficult…

No comments: