Monday, January 6, 2014

red carpet madness

This week kicks off AWARD season – and if you know me at all – you know I LIVE FOR THIS STUFF! I think it is so fun to watch the red carpet and oogle over the incredible dresses, jewels, and manicures! Some dresses are swoon worthy and others are an absolute disaster, but deciding which is which is left entirely to the eye-of-the-beholder.  The hosts for the major award shows this year are FANTASTIC. First up is the People’s Choice Awards hosted by Beth Behrs and Kat Dennings from 2 Broke Girls, then we get treated to the hilarious Tina Fey and Amy Poehler for the Golden Globes, and they top the season off with Ellen Degeneres hosting the Oscars. I JUST CANNOT WAIT. In anticipation for the events, I have begun attempting to catch as many potentially nominated films as possible. I won't have an official Oscar Nominee So far I have only made it to four (4) of the films nominated for a globe (I had to see Hunger Games…twice…AND Saving Mr. Banks with the family), but they were all FANTASTIC. Cheers to many more and let the red carpet madness BEGIN!
- - - - - - - - - - 
For your convenience, I've included the schedule of shows I'll be (planning on) catching! Red carpet recaps and full low-down on my dress loved-it and hated-its are coming soon...
The 40th People’s Choice Awards 2014 – January 08 @9pm
The 71st Annual Golden Globes Awards 2014 – January 12 @8pm
19th Annual Critics’ Choice Movie Awards 2014 – January 16 @8pm
The 20th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards 2014 – January 18 @8pm
The 56th Annual Grammy Awards 2014 – January 26 @8pm
The 86th Annual Academy Awards (the Oscars) 2014 – March 02

No comments: