I'm linking up with lauren elizabeth because it is...high 5 for friday! Here are 5 of my best moments from the week...
1. I rocked this amazing necklace that Gan gave me for Christmas - it is gold and has fringe - could a girl ask for anything more. SASSY but still CLASSY is my favorite! Plus I wore it with this polka dot dress that I absolutely LOVE!
2. I spent an evening at the theatre with my sweet friend Justine - we saw Beauty and the Beast and it was fantastic. Justine kept asking me if they were actually singing or if there was a soundtrack - she just couldn't believe it was all live. We saturated in the arts and became more cultured all while feeling fancy in our dresses and heels. I love all things Broadway, so it was a sure win - plus we had chickfila for dinner, and there really isn't much better than chickfila!
3. Bachelor night with my best bud Rory James and cuddles in abundance. I think I am gonna love being a mama someday - but I'm treasuring being aunt shell for now!
4. I experienced eatitalian. Thin crust pizza, homemade pasta, gelato and pastries = happy girl.
5. I raised my glass and toasted a long-term client who has become a treasured friend through our years working together. Amanda and I have spent countless hours together working on projects, sitting in meetings, and sharing life on a daily basis. She is headed to San Francisco for a whole new adventure and I wish her nothing but the best; however, I will miss her terribly and shed a tear (or two) as I said goodbye.

No comments:
Post a Comment