Last night I rallied and celebrated my sweet friend Lauren’s 27th birthday! It was FUN!

We went to STRIKE – a bowling alley in Tustin (at the District) for a bowling, beverage, and appetizer extravaganza!

They were running an awesome Sunday night special and we SCORED! I am a very poor bowler – but I always manage to laugh my way through it with virtually NO embarrassment about my meager score (last night was a 48! That is QUESTIONABLE! You have to get a LOT of gutter balls to make a 48!).

Each of us did manage to get a STRIKE though! (which was TOTALLY unexpected for me! and TOTALLY exciting for everyone else!)

Lauren is seriously one of the sweetest and dearest souls I know. She just cares beyond explanation and makes me feel overwhelmingly loved and supported! It was my HONOR and PLEASURE to celebrate her last night!

LOVE YOU LOU! Happy Birthday!
1 comment:
Sadly, I've had a worse bowling score than that :( Looks like you had a really good time though!
Post a Comment