Thursday, August 26, 2010

FOOD WEEK!!!

every once in a while there are really fun surprises at work - and this week has TAKEN THE CAKE (not literally). on tuesday morning there was a fruit bouquet - from which I scored this TASTY pineapple/strawberry flower (it originally had a melon ball for a center - but I made a quick exchange for something more my style - apologies to whoever got the melon ball on it's own - I totally touched it and I'm not entirely sure WHEN my hands had been washed prior). wednesday mindy brought in "breakfast cookies" and THAT my friends is what i'm talking about when i say i LOVE breakfast! can you go wrong with a "breakfast cookie" really?? these cookies are INTENSE and have chocolate chips and craisins along with oatmeal and cinnamon. maybe sometime i'll share the recipe - they are AWESOME. today is DONUT DAY as well as the well taste test. the church is opening a cafe called "the well" and today was the great beverage trial - i am a HUGE fan of the white chocolate mocha (with soy instead), the passion iced tea, the salt & vinegar chips and TOMORROW i'll let you know how i feel about the pastries! OOOOh it is a good food week @ ev. free! that makes me ONE HAPPY EMPLOYEE!

No comments: