2. I am still totally obsessed with having my fingernails painted at all times. I took my polish off last night because it was chipping (the only thing worse than NAKED nails is CHIPPED nails – SO not cute!) and it was too late to re-paint. Re-painting too late at night = wretched sheet marks all across your nails which = having to re-do them again. Unfortunately I was not ambitious enough to get out of bed 10 minutes earlier than usual to make sure they were properly painted leaving them naked for the day. I’ve been looking at them for just over 8 hours and I’m about to FREAK. THEY NEED PAINT! The plan is to re-paint my nails while dinner cooks tonight. Color: “quarter of a cent-cherry” as inspired by Rachel Zoe – she wore a deep red in last night’s episode and I swooned. I found the closest option in my cupboard and called it BANANAS!
3. This has been the headache week from hell. Literally. I’m NOT a super happy camper.
4. I’m currently listening to my Ingrid Michaelson station on Pandora. I LOVE PANDORA.
5. I put a card in the mail to my penpal today! I have the BEST pen pal ever! Truly! You should all be jealous! (haha FUNNY my penpal is the only person who actually reads and comments on my blog! (other than anna – you surprise me with a comment here and there!) Amazingly enough, we still have enough scoop to fill vast pages of stationary supplies. We are impressive with the verbiage for sure! Yes, verbiage…television…and starbucks are our spiritual gifts.
6. My roommates are bacheloretting this weekend for their friend Ashley who is getting married next week. That makes me think of Shalina’s bachelorette weekend in Laguna.That was fun. I miss Shalina. She’s a Truglio now and football season started at Chewbacca Hills High School (aka. Trabuco Hills)…so I’ve said sianara to her presence in my life until December (probably sooner but God only knows! Football season is ROUGH on the athletic trainers) hopefully she’ll still text me from time to time. It’s just not as fun without her in my corner of the world!
7. My best friend Sara is hysterical. She informed me today that she mailed her rent on June 20 and it was RECENTLY delivered. Apparently it got lost in her mail carrier’s car. AWESOME. Thanks for that Cullman County – so nice of you to force your mailmen to drive their own vehicles rather than providing them with the typically seen boxes thus allowing IMPORTANT mail to get lost in the abyss of children’s homework and car seats.
8. I came up with the tagline for the wedding coordinator/graphic designer in me and now feel rather excited to design a business card, etc. it will make an AMAZING blog title. Can’t wait to use it in real life. I hope I get the opportunity. Someday!
9. THE NUMBER OF DAYS UNTIL I SEE GAN!!! THE COUNTDOWN IS ON!
1 comment:
I laughed like 8 times while reading this post. First of all, Gretch is the greatest grossest sounding nickname. I LOVE being your pen pal and I agree with the spiritual gifts. I love me some Zoe and new nail polish too, we must be soul mates... AND I CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU IN 9 DAYS!
Post a Comment