Gan: Let’s rob anthro and get whole new wardrobes!Me: Ok! I’m in! At least we’ll look amazing in jail!
Gan: I had a dream I was in jail the other day and I was having a great time! it all depends who you are in there with :)
Me: Ha. well we do undoubtedly make everywhere we go fun. we would decorate. it’d be high class jail for sure!
Gan: Ha…Martha Stewart status!
Me: YES but with better accessories!
Gan: And we’ll take some perfume too so we’ll be the best smelling prisoners ever!
Me: Absolutely…but we’ll have to pear down to essentials…the crazy broads will probably try to hi-jack our goods…
Gan: We can start a gang!
Me: Oooh good thought. we need a name…
Gan: well Bloods and Cypts are already taken… :) we can be the Headstones or the Tibias!
Me: Is there a story there?
Gan: No…they just seemed to be along the same line with our competition (bloods & crypts)…any other ideas?
Me: Well I was thinking it should have something to do with us – so we could steal a survivor tribe name like jalipow or maybe play off project runway and be the gunums…hmmmm
Gan: HAHA! they are going to beat us up for sure! we need a color too…ooo maybe our “color” can be sailor stripes!
Me: Oooh nautical would be a good décor option as well…who doesn’t like a good net and anchor as an accent aesthetic!
Gan: Let’s be the Gunums (it’s a little intimidating) and our color is stripes! next we need tattoos!
Me: Oh true story…we’ll have to pick carefully…i’m not all about the ink art…no sleeves!
Gan: NO! maybe we can start with fake tattoos…
Gan: Or we can get a “make it work!” tattoo!
Me: Make it work is definitely a viable option…and then maybe tim will post our bail…
Gan: But we’ll totally continue our gang when we get out
Me: Yeah…but then it’ll be sponsored – so we’ll have a blog and tons of crazy cash! :)
Gan: Ooo then we can write a book…and tour in our pimped out euro van!
Me: Done. we have officially reached dream book status!
1 comment:
HAHA! I actually thought about blogging this convo too! Great minds think alike! Our fat camp quote war would be awesome too... i don't know if I still have those.
Post a Comment