Last night I spent the evening with my dear friend J…and we did one of our very FAVORITE things…watched PROEJCT RUNWAY! I am SO EXCITED that it is BACK and truly as good as it has ever been. There are some seriously questionable contestants and some that are legitimately good designers. There is a lot of personality and the ever-lovable Tim, Nina, Michael, and Heidi combo. It really doesn’t get better. The last two weeks my favorite designer has definitely been Gretchen (although I think she is rather unfortunate looking) – and I have no doubt that she will go far in the competition overall. I mean how often does a designer win the first two challenges and not continue to succeed throughout the season? Not often is the correct answer. I also like Christopher Collins (he has a quiet but quirky little personality – I enjoy the subtlety of his presence on the show) and Valerie. I’m NOT a huge fan of Ivy H. (she is as annoying as they come) or Jason (everything he makes is rather haagard and he complains a lot – come on dude – you’re only two challenges in…you’re gonna have to pick it up a bit) and although Mondo seems to have an interesting personal style, the crying on episode 2 really did me in. We’ll have to see how long Peach can hang in there – she doesn’t bother me – but she seems pretty clueless and her design aesthetic is rather matronly and already exists in stores near you! There is SO MUCH LOVE IN MY HEART for PR!
{This life is not at all what I expected and yet I long to live fully and with great joy as I make the very most of my one wild and crazy adventure. Regardless of what the circumstances may hold, I have NO DOUBT there is a great and mighty plan and I am eagerly anticipating all the King has in store for me}
Tuesday, August 10, 2010
PR!!!
Last night I spent the evening with my dear friend J…and we did one of our very FAVORITE things…watched PROEJCT RUNWAY! I am SO EXCITED that it is BACK and truly as good as it has ever been. There are some seriously questionable contestants and some that are legitimately good designers. There is a lot of personality and the ever-lovable Tim, Nina, Michael, and Heidi combo. It really doesn’t get better. The last two weeks my favorite designer has definitely been Gretchen (although I think she is rather unfortunate looking) – and I have no doubt that she will go far in the competition overall. I mean how often does a designer win the first two challenges and not continue to succeed throughout the season? Not often is the correct answer. I also like Christopher Collins (he has a quiet but quirky little personality – I enjoy the subtlety of his presence on the show) and Valerie. I’m NOT a huge fan of Ivy H. (she is as annoying as they come) or Jason (everything he makes is rather haagard and he complains a lot – come on dude – you’re only two challenges in…you’re gonna have to pick it up a bit) and although Mondo seems to have an interesting personal style, the crying on episode 2 really did me in. We’ll have to see how long Peach can hang in there – she doesn’t bother me – but she seems pretty clueless and her design aesthetic is rather matronly and already exists in stores near you! There is SO MUCH LOVE IN MY HEART for PR!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Gretchen is my fave too! LOVED the black dress she did on the first challenge... I'll take one of those... and I think Peach is hilarious...
Post a Comment