Thursday, February 25, 2010

new hairs...

Last night Megan and I adventured to Jabez Salon to get our “hairs did”. We had a blast. We have both been going to Jabez for a while, but the prices are a bit steep (are haircuts ridiculously expensive everywhere in the US or only in California? Seriously Summer is an amazing stylist, but it costs me $51.00 before tip to get a cut…I can only imagine how the wallet would bust if I was getting a cut and color!!). However, last night was PERFECT: Jabez is doing a promotion: Recessionista February and all services were 20% off! WOOOT! Anyway, Summer worked her magic again and my hair is back in action with A-line sassiness. Megan ventured out a bit and got a long side bang! It looks super cute! I haven’t be in to get my hair done since before I graduated with my MBA in May of last year, so the cut was fairly drastic – but I’m happy – and my hair grows SO fast – it’ll be back to pony tail length in no time!

this is me on Sunday afternoon - as you can see, the hairs are very long!

and this is me TODAY! with shorty short little hairs!

2 comments:

Noelle said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

saralinkous said...

i do love the new do!