
I grew up with Anna and Jenny - we were a trio from day one and I am beyond grateful to say we are still celebrating life's big moments together even today - 30 years later. Jenny is expecting her first child, a sweet baby girl in August. Jenny and Josh are naming their daughter Juliette Leigh and we are all eagerly anticipating her arrival. In early June, Anna and I had the pleasure of throwing Jenny and Juliette a shower. It was all kinds of pink and sparkly and glittery - it was loud and perhaps a hint obnoxious - Jenny walked in and said "Oh yeah, this is my style" - it was perfect and made all the planning and preparations worth it. I designed the invite and Anna and I did everything else together, which was honestly so fun - another reason to praise the Lord for technology - planning showers via text message and emails is not to be taken lightly! From the paper pinwheels to the balloons and streamers to the apothecary jars and a group photo, it was a wonderful morning full of love and expectation - Juliette Leigh will be deeply and richly loved by MANY!
No comments:
Post a Comment