it has been POURING down rain all day in typically sunny southern california. like music to my soul i've listened to it beat against the pavement in perfect harmony with the swooning wind and bending trees. at lunch (when i was able to escape the desk that entrapped me) i sat by a window and soaked it in while reading one of the most beautifully written and poignant pieces of literature i've picked up in quite some time.{This life is not at all what I expected and yet I long to live fully and with great joy as I make the very most of my one wild and crazy adventure. Regardless of what the circumstances may hold, I have NO DOUBT there is a great and mighty plan and I am eagerly anticipating all the King has in store for me}
Friday, April 13, 2012
catch ya later work week!
it has been POURING down rain all day in typically sunny southern california. like music to my soul i've listened to it beat against the pavement in perfect harmony with the swooning wind and bending trees. at lunch (when i was able to escape the desk that entrapped me) i sat by a window and soaked it in while reading one of the most beautifully written and poignant pieces of literature i've picked up in quite some time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment