Thursday, April 19, 2012

Awkward & Awesome

Awkward:

· Donating to a friend’s mission trip to Kenya and finding out my name and donation amount would be posted to her website. Sooo sorry I’m poor friend.

· Attempting to bend wire to make words. Seriously just looks like a bunch of jacked up wire. And I tried NUMEROUS times. I let that vision die.

· Walking into the office after a client meeting to have Yen find an XL sticker on my sweater…and my zipper down. YUP. HOT MESS.

Awesome:

· Champagne truffles. Seriously, SO good. My sweet co-worker Julie got me a box of 9 for my birthday. I have savored them. I am down to 2 and gonna be SO SAD when they’re gone gone gone.

· TAX RETURNS (not to be confused with doing taxes, or having to pay taxes)

· Getting to see Madeline AGAIN this weekend! WOOT!

· All my friends and the babies they are having! WOWZA! I think the count is up to 8. INSANE. When did I get old?

No comments: