



after my party i hopped in my car and headed to oceanside where i met my brother, sister-in-law, M and dad at Ruby's on the Pier for dinner. YUMMMMMM!! very rarely do i get to see my family on my actual birthday, so it was a HUGE treat to spend some time together!!
and seriously, nothing is better than a birthday dinner with this one who did INDEED sing me happy birthday and shared my sundae with me! she's just the best thing ever!!! we're getting our pictures made together next weekend - just you wait - you're ALL going to be jealous!!!
2 comments:
Your party looks so cute! So wish I could have been there!
I didn't know you got to have that great party AND see your family!!!!!!!!! So much fun!
What an amazing set up! :) I LOVE what you do!!!!! Wish I could have been there and could have given you a BIG hug!!!! Can't wait to see you this weekend!
--Anna
Post a Comment