and there you have it...the quote for this chapter of my life...i have the BEST friendship with gan and there is a QUOTE to prove it!
{This life is not at all what I expected and yet I long to live fully and with great joy as I make the very most of my one wild and crazy adventure. Regardless of what the circumstances may hold, I have NO DOUBT there is a great and mighty plan and I am eagerly anticipating all the King has in store for me}
Wednesday, October 13, 2010
quote worthy...
one of my BEST FRIENDS (i can't help but think of Daniel Tosh when I say that! ha!) gan called me earlier this morning with the most TENDER quote to share. i got a little giddy and felt RIDICULOUSLY special. are you ready for it - this is the type of quote that MUST be recorded by date and time and remembered for all eternity. the backstory: gan went out with a "new friend" (she moved to Nipomo along with her parents a few weeks ago and is trying to settle into a new community, etc.) last night and when she got home her dad asked her what she thought. she said she liked her and they had a good time. nothing too descript but definitely no negatives. his response, "yeah, she's a friend...but she's not a shelly!" AHHHHHhhhhhhhhh! be still my beating heart. i KNEW i loved you marc with a c!
and there you have it...the quote for this chapter of my life...i have the BEST friendship with gan and there is a QUOTE to prove it!
and there you have it...the quote for this chapter of my life...i have the BEST friendship with gan and there is a QUOTE to prove it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
absolutely perfect picture! Ha, can we wear those San Clemente weekend???
Post a Comment