I am a collector of inspiration. I write down quotes on 3x5 index cards constantly. I have stacks of them and find them just about everywhere - in the office, in my purse, at my house. Today I am lacking in personal inspiration, so here are some of my latest index cards with words that have touched me in some way or another since the start of 2014.
"You can't rely on how you look to sustain you. What is
fundamentally beautiful is compassion for yourself and those around you.
That kind of beauty enflames the heart & enchants the soul." -
Lupita Nyongo
"No one can go back and make a brand new start, but anyone can start from here and make a brand new end." - Dan Zadra
"You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - A. A. Milne
"She is delightfully chaotic; a beautiful mess. Loving her is a splendid adventure." - Steve Maraboli
"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it." - Nelson Mandela
"The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate." - Oprah Winfrey
"In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer." - Albert Camus
"Go beyond reason to love, it is the only safety." - Thaddeus Golas
"There's a delicate type of beauty in broken people. Most of the time they're scared and sad, but once in a while, you see the sun shine through the cracks of their heart and it lights up a small part of the world in a wonderful way."
No comments:
Post a Comment