Friday, May 27, 2011

Flashback Friday...

my friend Amber over at style::thrifted usually does a post entitled "flashback friday" including some sort of horrendous or hysterical photo from her younger years. however, i happen to know she's coordinating a wedding this weekend and after our conversation last night, i believe it is safe to say her blog will be blank today...SO i thought i'd give you a little "flashback friday" action! i am not digging quite as far back into the vault though - my apologies...

Last night it was my joy to spend a few hours with "old friends" - my very FIRST college friend Lisa was visiting from Arizona with her 6 week old baby boy Maddox...and of course I just HAD to meet him. HE IS DARLING. nevertheleses, sitting there chatting it up made me continuously ask the same question: HOW DID WE GET HERE? it CANNOT HAVE BEEN 8 years ago that we met NOT POSSIBLE! but it is. it was 8 years ago. WOW time flies...this is Maddox Craig...and THIS is my dear friend (and his beautiful mama) Lisa

ANYWAY, after that nostaligic meeting and SUPER TASTY dinner, I went to Kimie and Kent's - they needed a ride for the airport and SOMEHOW (God is CRAZY smart!) I ended up being available and IN RIVERSIDE to meet their need! SO FUN to see 2 of my favorite friends in the same night! Especially since they are 2 I don't see NEARLY often enough! We had a little time to kill before Kimie & Kent needed to be at the airport - so we chatted it up - and laughed a bunch - and then made the trek to Ontario. It was a SUPER long day for me - but SO worth it!

anyway, talking aside, here is the "flashback friday" pictureTHIS is me and Kimie when we went to see WICKED in January of 2007...SERIOUSLY that was over 4 years ago now! I don't think we really look that different...I wonder what 4 more years will do...

2 comments:

Anna said...

Oh, your dress is sooo cute!!!!!

Anonymous said...

You done me proud. :) But I want to see a baby Shells picture! Do it!