January: I pulled Rosalie (my Kitchen Aid) out of her box and realized that life looks better with a cookie in each hand (or cookie dough in a bowl in the fridge) – and with a Kitchen Aid, cookie dough only takes about 3 minutes to throw together! AMAZING
February: Gan and I threw an EPIC driveway dance party for Kenz in honor of her 24th birthday – who can prevent dancing when Hall & Oates are playing..TRULY…


April: I spent approximately 12 hours with my dear friend Susan Whitley and then a long weekend with my WC teammate Emily! Em’s visit included the walking tour of LA…TOTALLY worth the miles walked thus causing sore and blistered feet
May: Gan & I spent a LOVELY afternoon at the (500) days of summer park; I threw a graduation party for sweet Jennifer Jackson; I coordinated my FIRST wedding for Amber & Sean McGaughey; and we rode an elephant in honor of Megan’s 24th birthday! We LOVE us some Becky!

June: BEST FRIEND SARA came to visit and we spent an ENTIRE week living it up in the California sun; my little M turned 2 and had a darn cute Minnie Mouse Birthday Party; and I threw Shalina’s So Cal Bridal Shower Soiree

July: I spent another 4th of July in San Diego celebrating with Jenny (and her soon to be fiancé Josh) and Anna; attended Shalina’s BACHELORETTE WEEKEND; went to the She & Him Concert with Gan & Kenz @ the Hollywood Bowl in celebration of Gan’s birthday (yet one more time); experienced the Gold Class Cinemas (thanks Ellen); and coordinated my 2nd wedding/watched one of my dearest friends marry an AMAZING man - Shalina & Craig Truglio’s wedding may be the HIGHLIGHT this year! SO HAPPY for them!

August: took my first trip out to Nipomo to visit Gan in her new city…I miss her being in Orange County, but I think we’re getting closer to be adjusted to our new long-distance-friendship.
September: I threw my Sister-In-Law a ROCKING cocktail birthday party (with LOTS of help); and hosted wine night for some of my girlies; AND opened a coffee shop @ Ev. Free Fullerton – BIG TIME JOB! 

October: Gan, Kenz and I took our 2nd Annual trip to the San Clemente Beach House where we spent the weekend watching THE MOLE, carving pumpkins, and making caramel apples. DELISH
November: I met Ina Garten; saw the Trans-Syberian Orchestra with Steven (quite an experience); celebrated the release of HP 7 with an HP marathon with Kacie and then when HP7 came out, I was THERE with Shalina & Craig and Kenz too; and celebrated Thanksgiving with my family 

December: went to the boat parade with my AWESOME lifegroup; & celebrated Christmas with SO MANY that I love! 
I can only hope and pray that 2011 will be as full of friendship and fun as 2010 was! God is SO good!
1 comment:
Fun looking back at all that! Your hair was SO SHORT at the start of the year!
Post a Comment