Monday, December 21, 2009

Survivor...

OH MY GOSH was this a good season or WHAT!!?!!! I had SO MUCH FUN! I honestly can’t believe how exciting it was. I was HOOKED right from the beginning when Russell made his “dumb blonde alliance”. Then there was Shambo with her ridiculous hair and Eric getting closelined while trying to catch a chicken! NOTHING BETTER! Russell finding hidden immunity idols without clues led to me jumping up and down while shouting on the phone with Steven – “HE DID NOT FIND ANOTHER ONE – OH YES HE DID!!!” It was definitely the excitement of the season! LOVED IT.
Anyways, I was SO GLAD that Natalie won! I have been rooting for Foa Foa from the beginning – Galu was just super lame – who does YOGA on survivor – COME ON!!! They were the most ridiculous tribe of all time – but it’s ok because they LOST and Natalie took home the title {and $1 million!! Wooot}. I mean seriously - check her out - she TOTALLY deserves to win just for hanging out of that thing like that!!! {even if that was the ONLY immunity challenge that Foa Foa ever won!!}

I’m not entirely sure that I’m thrilled about next season and this Villains vrs. Heroes theme {and I'm not sure I can handle another season of Coach if they bring him back}…but this season built my confidence in the show like never before…FEBRUARY can’t come soon enough!

I LOVE SURVIVOR!!!

1 comment:

Megan said...

I feel pretty confident next season will be AMAZING! Can't wait!